Haz una donación ahora. Goal amount for this year: 650 EUR, Received: 193 EUR (30%)
¡Ayúdanos a mantener el foro!
Haz una donación para pagar el servidor.

Resultados 1 al 1 de 1

Tema: The character's reaction isn't as responsive with K&M in MS

• Compártelo
  • Herramientas
  • Visualizar

The character's reaction isn't as responsive with K&M in MS

I tried playing this one; played the beta. The controls for mouse & keyboard are awful. Not just bad, but nearly game-breaking. Personally, I'll stay with the 2D game - I can still use my mouse keyboard without any problems in that match. The character's reaction isn't as responsive with K&M in MS, at least in regards to moving about. It made me want to play to more than level 10. I wanted to enjoy it, however, the controls just made me dislike it instead.I'm certain it, generally plays as the first game, only in an updated version. Just with worse controls for K&M. Additionally, gold sellers have been overflowing in MapleStory (the first game) for years upon years, so it does not surprise me that they are in MS too. ?

I love the distinct benefits offered for gameplay choices that are distinct and the social aspects. But the battle feels really lackluster, old walnut was so combat heavy and even earlier maps might be hard (add the fact you could easily go researching and end up in regions that were damn scary). MS doesn't feel appropriate in this respect. I discovered I could easily walk to any map, herd up the entire regions dinosaurs and then just turn around, press one button and then melt the whole lot. . The story quest is an uninteresting easy-as-pie mash the button to bypass dialogue, visit this map and then kill everytnig in one hit - move here and then sew the button to bypass more conversation, rinse repeat. Boss battles and dungeons are a challenge just the mobs are.

The first is RNG the more updates you have, the lower the likelihood for a prosperous enchantment however, the material cost is extremely low per effort. The nice part here is, unlike the Maplestory, there's not any chance. The other option is ensured success speed every moment the amount of updates your item has. It needs a lot more materials than the choice. Evidently, each upgrade that is thriving will increase the number of materials you require for the next upgrade. While the next option is safe but tedious the very first one is a gamble but uses less stuff. Many go method that is next the remainder of the way, then will suggest you +10 your item using the method. ?
    Última edición por sanitu; 24-04-19 a las 12:18

Información de tema

Usuarios viendo este tema

Actualmente hay 1 usuarios viendo este tema. (0 miembros y 1 visitantes)